Top Inspirational Marketing Blogs
Sometimes all you need for the next genius business idea is a little inspiration – here are some of the best internet marketing blogs I read to get the creative juices going.
Hopefully these will be as entertaining and inspirational for you as they’ve been for me.
- Ma.tt: Who better to read than the founder and owner of WordPress, the top blog engine.
- Tim Ferriss: Author of The 4-Hour Workweek… for anyone who wishes the escape the 9-5 grind.
- Seth Godin: SEO Genius, creator of Squidoo – he knows a little something about internet marketing…
- Rachael Elnaugh: One of the UK’s most successful and well-known entrepreneurs.
- Labor Liberator: Full of good business ideas.. how to make money with a blog-centered business.
- Mashable: Follow the social networking scene – social networking startups and innovation
- Top Rank Blog: Blog on the intersection of social media, digital PR, and SEM/SEO.
- Breaking Free: All about starting your own business and quitting your day job.
- Jim’s Marketing Blog: Jim’s had his own marketing business since the 90s and has helped countless companies improve their bottom-line.
- Fresh Inc: Inc magazine’s staff blog – read stories on insanely successful startups, venture capital, and the latest greatest business ideas.
I know this list isn’t comprehensive, but it should give you a good start. Whenever I find a killer blog I typically subscribe to its feed and check in with it once every few weeks to get some good ideas. Please share any marketing blogs you think I missed – love to hear your feedback!